Kesco Logistics operates warehousing and distribution centers in Asia as well as the Middle East. At these locations we are providing pick and pack, storage and VAS services for some of the leading retailers and wholesalers in the United States looking to expand to markets outside of North America.
Packing & Storage Service
Maintaining local distribution facilities, either in-house or 3PL, can be an expensive solution in today’s environment. When compared to local options, importers can find savings in offshore 3PL fulfillment. It’s why there has been an increasing trend of transferring labor-intensive activities such as pick and pack to low-cost countries closer to the supply source. Kesco’s foreign 3PL fulfillment solution can help to improve inventory management and mitigate your company’s cost increases due to less-than-container load (LCL) shipments and low container utilization. We help solve these common problems with a consultation including an in-depth 3PL analysis of your cargo origins and shipment volumes. Foreign fulfillment orders are processed at a SKU level and packed for ultimate store delivery. Your product is then shipped directly to the designated store or DC, thereby eliminating extra handling and additional freight cost.
Warehouse & Expedited
- Consolidate cargo for one destination and bypass U.S. distribution centers
- Pre-load containers for multiple deliveries in the U.S. with only cross-dock flow through
- Hold stocks offshore, whereby lead times are only approximately two weeks from Asia, with postponement closer to point of consumption, resulting in improved forecast ability
- Utilization of foreign 3PL labor, with a reduction of cost-intensive processes
- Buyer’s consolidation and short-term storage to buffer different delivery times and consolidation across multiple suppliers
- Offshore 3PL warehouse locations in Shanghai, Ningbo, and Shenzhen
- Value-added services at origin: picking, packing, neutralization, labeling, un-labeling, tagging, slip sheeting, quality control